STEP 1 - REGISTER
Click the "Register" button at the top right side of the page and complete the registration form - your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this and future auctions. Please be certain to review the General Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
• Click on the "Current Auctions" link above, under "Auctions" to browse the auction catalog.
• You can search by Keywords at the top of any bidding page.
• Click on your browsers "Refresh" or "Reload" button to see the most current status of each item.
• Click on "Items Still Open for Bidding" link to clear sold items from your screen and see only those items still available (this applies during the auction closings).
STEP 3 – BID
Two Ways to Bid:
1. Enter your bid amount under "Your Bid" – This will be your current and final bid.
2. Enter a maximum bid amount of what you are willing to pay under "Your Maximum" - The bidding system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you, and will automatically increase your bid in response to new bids, up to your maximum bid entered.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your Bid Number and Password and click "Submit Bids" to proceed.
(PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked to confirm your bids)
Important Bidding Notes:
• Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (may vary by auction).
• An item’s closing time will extend by 3-5 minutes (may vary by auction) when bidding occurs within the final 5 minutes of the item's scheduled closing time.
• If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
• You may enter multiple bids on a page before clicking "Submit Bids"; however, changing pages before clicking "Submit Bids" will clear your bids without submitting them.
STEP 4 - PAY
Credit Cards on file won't be charged at the end of the Sale automatically we offer the options of payment by cash, money order, cashiers check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. If buyer chooses to pay by credit card it can be made in person or over the phone. All sales will be charged 13% buyers premium (may vary by auction) and any applicable Sales Tax, unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer, received by Main Auction Services, Inc., by the close of business on the business day following the auction. Invoices remaining unpaid after the payment deadline, will be charged to the credit card on file for Buyer. Failure to pay will result in a permanent ban from all future auctions, and pursuit of all legal remedies available.
STEP 5 - PICKUP
If buyer is arranging packaging, crating or shipping with Main Auction Services you should call the auctioneer before paying for items, in that way your invoice will be totalized with your items plus packaging and handling, or shipping. Unless you have arranged for packaging, crating, local deliver or shipping with Main Auction Services, you are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. There will be assistance with loading, however we recommend to bring your own crews, packing materials, straps, etc. for removal. Pickup appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email or call to arrange your pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.