Want to sell or consign your equipment?
Call us and learn how!
Se Habla Español
Restaurant Equipment & Monthly Special Offers
New Ideas For November
Food Related Marketing
The upcoming Holiday Season is one of the most popular dining opportunities for success. As restaurant owners and operators the industry has a lot to be thankful for with a bountiful feast of marketing ideas in November.
Since all restaurants hope for increased revenue during this time, consider these new ideas. Traditional and contemporary recipes make a difference in overall profits; by offering the best of the best for all your dining patrons. Please take a look at the ideas this month from us here at Main Auction Services as an opportunity to upgrade or purchase additional restaurant equipment for this busy Thanksgiving and Christmas Seasons.
In addition to consider new kitchen equipment to enhance take out and holiday items, Main Auction Services has new ideas for 2019 and food related marketing. Explore things in November like traditional and contemporary recipes for Banana Pudding Lovers Month, Georgia Pecan Month, Peanut Butter Lovers Month and World Vegan Month just to name a few. November also provides opportunities to help children nationwide, and to show appreciation for veterans and active duty military.
Creative Food Related Marketing Ideas
- November is National Adoption Month and includes National Adoption Day. Your restaurant can make a difference in young lives by collecting donations for and by raising awareness of the more than 123,000 children in foster care waiting to find permanent, loving families
- America celebrates Veterans Day on Monday, November 11th this year, and many restaurants will be offering discounts and free food to both veterans and active duty military in appreciation for their service.
- Convenience for families in November is having your restaurant open on Thanksgiving Day to serve family and friends. Opportunities include dine-in and carryout holiday meals. Thanksgiving is also a great time to promote special items such as pies and cakes. Remember to order additional take out packaging if you haven't already.
- On Black Friday, even the most hardcore deal seekers will be worn down after camping out in front of retail chains and living off of trail mix and potato chips. Knowing that Black Friday warriors are hungry for a great deal, serving up tasty deals that feature this time. Don’t forget to encourage local customers to dine with you on Small Business Saturday.
- Beverage Ideas for November could feature specific drinks or celebrate bar and well drinks
- For beverage marketing, November offers Cappuccino Day, Carbonated Beverages with Caffeine Day, Espresso Day and Harvey Wallbanger day.
- Snack and sides in November also serves up special days for Cashews, Cranberry Relish, Deviled Eggs, French Fried Clams, French Toast, Homemade Bread, Nachos, Sandwiches, Sardines, Scrapple, Spicy Guacamole and Stuffing just for the asking. Special menus can compliment your featured holiday offerings as well.
Special Desserts In The Making
Restaurants can also sweeten things up a bit on days celebrating Bavarian Cream Pies, Cakes, Candy, Indian Pudding, Lemon Cream Pies, Mousse, Parfaits, Peanut Butter Fudge, Sundaes and Vanilla Cupcakes. Pre orders for pies, cakes and ice creams can all be planned ahead. Remember to add additional options for the Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day, and National Fast Food Day.
Day By Day Restaurant Marketing Calendar:
- Banana Pudding Lovers Month
- National Georgia Pecan Month
- National Vegan Month
- Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- National Adoption Month
DayBy Day Celebrations:
1 – National French Fried Clam Day
1 – Vinegar Day
1 – World Vegan Day
2 – National Deviled Egg Day
3 – Daylight Saving Time Ends
3 – National Sandwich Day
3 – Housewife’s Day
3 – Zero Tasking Day
4 – National Candy Day
4 – Use Your Common Sense Day
4 – King Tut Day
6 – National Nachos Day
6 – Saxophone Day
7 – International Stout Day
7 – National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day
7 – Men Make Dinner Day
8 – National Cappuccino Day
8 – National Harvey Wallbanger Day
8 – Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day
9 – National Scrapple Day
10 – USMC Day
10 – National Vanilla Cupcake Day
10 – Sesame Street Day
10 – Forget-Me-Not Day
10 – International Tongue Twister Day
11 – Veterans Day
11 – National Sundae Day
11 – Origami Day
12 – National Pizza with the Works (Except Anchovies) Day
13 – National Indian Pudding Day
13 – World Kindness Day
14 – National Spicy Guacamole Day
14 – National Pickle Day
15 – National Spicy Hermit Cookie Day
15 – National Raisin Bran Cereal Day
15 – America Recycles Day
16 – National Fast Food Day
16 – Button Day
17 – National Baklava Day
17 – Homemade Bread Day
17 – International Student Day
18 – National Vichyssoise Day
19 – Carbonated Beverage with Caffeine Day
19 – International Men’s Day
20 – National Peanut Butter Fudge Day
21 – National Stuffing Day
21 – World Hello Day
22 – National Cranberry Relish Day
22 – Go For A Ride Day
23 – National Espresso Day
23 – National Eat A Cranberry Day
23 – National Cashew Day
23 – National Adoption Day
24 – National Sardine Day
24 – Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day
25 – National Parfait Day
26 – National Cake Day
27 – National Bavarian Cream Pie Day
28 – Thanksgiving Day
28 – National French Toast Day
29 – Black Friday
29 – Throw Out Your Leftovers Day
29 – National Lemon Cream Pie Day
29 – Maize Day
29 – Electronic Greetings Day
29 – Square Dancing Day
30 – National Mousse Day
30 – Small Business Saturday
30 – Computer Security Day
Remember that Main Auction Services does have affordable restaurant equipment both new and used as solutions for owners and operators during the 2019 Holiday Season. Make the most of this holiday season by putting your restaurant in news thanking them for their patronage by delightful food marketing options.
Main Auction Services buys and sells new and used restaurant equipment in Texas and nationwide, with new inventory arrives on a daily basis. This inventory is made available for purchase through regularly scheduled online auctions.
If you are looking to buy new or used restaurant equipment, then you have come to the right place. Main Auction Services is a leading supplier of quality restaurant equipment. Main Auction Services has over 35 years of combined restaurant, food service, and related industry experience to help you equip your kitchen. Call us today in Dallas at 972-642-0513 or in Irving at 972-579-4612. Se Habla Español!