Want to sell or consign your equipment?
Call us and learn how!
Se Habla Español
Attention: All Restaurant Operators
DSE 2020 to Offer Multi-Sensory Learning Experience for Restaurant Operators
Save The Dates : DSE® 2020 is scheduled for March 31- April 3, 2020, with access to the Exhibit Hall April 1-2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas For All Bar Environments Who Use State Of The Art Ideas
The conference seminars, peer-led luncheon roundtable discussions and free on-floor workshops are part of DSE’s educational program designed to help attendees learn about the newest technologies available, how successful digital signage strategies are being implemented in their sectors, and how best to maximize an organization’s investment in these technologies to build customer relationships through proactive engagement.
What Does A Restaurant in 2020 Need? Main Auction Services invites you to attend DSE for the state of the art tech opportunities in your restaurant, bar, cafe, hospitality setting, and find out what best fits your current needs.
Topic to be presented for Restaurant and Food Service sector attendees include:
- Tuesday, March 31 - New Attendee Bootcamp
- Digital Signage Guided Installation Tour - Wednesday and Thursday, April 1-2
- S02 – Foundations of Digital Signage Planning
- S05 – Finding the Perfect Balance Between Custom and Template
- S07 – Next-Level QSR Digital Signage
- S10 – Fundamentals – Lunch Roundtables
- S13 – Digital Content – Lunch Roundtables
- S14 – Maintenance & Management – Lunch Roundtables
- S15 – Restaurants – Lunch Roundtables
- S21 – Digital Signage Software Foundations
- S26 – LED Video Walls in Hospitality: Agua Caliente
- S29 – No Excuses, Pick the Right CMS
- S33 – Digital Signage Intelligence – Meaningful Analytics & What to Do With Them
- S34 – Emerging Trends Shifting the Digital Signage World
- S37 – Fundamentals – Lunch Roundtables
- S40 – Digital Content – Lunch Roundtables
- S41 – Maintenance & Management – Lunch Roundtables
- S42 – Entertainment Design & Planning – Lunch Roundtables
- S47 – Strategic Planning of a Digital Signage Deployment
- S48 – Building One Massive, Immersive Experience – Ideate, Install, Inspire
- S51 – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly – Lessons on What NOT to Do
- S52 – What’s Next in Displays?
- CW – DSE Content Workshop
2020 educational conference sessions, which are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2020.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2020 is scheduled for March 31- April 3, 2020, with access to the Exhibit Hall April 1-2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Chris Gibbs at (770) 817-5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo), or for all DSE 2020 updates, use #dse2020. For year-round news and information on the digital signage industry, visit www.digitalsignageconnection.com.