Main Auction Services, Inc., buys and sells the latest food service and restaurant equipment by the world's leading manufacturers such as PanSaver. PanSaver has a worldwide presence visible as M&Q Packaging, LLC, which was established in 1956. M&Q's corporate headquarters are located in Limerick, Pennsylvania (15 employees) while the manufacturing facility (85,000 sq. ft.) is located in Schuylkill Haven, PA (135 employees). PanSaver® provides distribution services in the United States, Canada, European Union, Australia and New Zealand.
PanSaver produces and specialize in the following products:
- Pan Liners Oven Bags
- Pan Covers
- Cook Chill & Sous Vide
- Pastry Bags
- Houshould Products
- High temperature pan liners liners for food
- Packaging for meat and cheese such as sausage casings, cooking bags, and vacuum bags
- Cook/Chill packaging for soups and sauces
- Dry heat and steam sterilization packaging for medical and dental instruments
- Clean room packaging
- Vacuum bagging films used in the manufacture of composite parts for aircraft, ballistic glass, rear view car mirrors and recreational vehicles
- Fumigation barrier bags
- Solvent recovery bags and liners
- And More
Foodservice professionals use PanSaver® for three primary reasons:
- Reduction/reallocation of labor to more critical areas of the operation instead of potwashing. Additionally, using PanSaver® lowers operational cost associated with cleaning chemicals, cleaning supplies and utilities.
- Elimination of direct food-to-hot-metal contact which prevents food from drying out and becoming unservable. Customer feedback indicates that food lasts 3x longer with PanSaver® than unlined pans. Research conducted at the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, PA, demonstrated that food holding temperatures were, on average, 20°F warmer for food held in pans lined with PanSaver® versus unlined pans. The result is better flavor and moisture retention.
- Disposal of grease in the trash versus down the drain. This is especially important for foodservice operators who don't have grease traps in municipalities that monitor BODs.
- M&Q operates a zero landfill manufacturing facility.
- M&Q recently developed a new pan liner called PanSaver ECO™, which is the world's first bio-based ovenable (400°F/203) pan liner.
PanSaver® ECO™ offers the following sustainable attributes:
- 100% recyclable
- Higher puncture resistance than conventional ovenable pan liners
- Higher abrasion resistance than conventional ovenable pan liners
- Same heat tolerance (400°F) as nylon
- Less susceptible to protein adhesion than nylon
- More impermeable to steam degradation than nylon pan liners. This facilitates fewer liner "change-outs" which saves the operator money
- Only PanSaver® Ovenable Pan Liners can deliver all of these benefits at up to 400° F.
- Eliminates scrubbing – all you need to do is sanitize!
- Increases productivity in the kitchen.
Improves Food Quality
- PanSaver® eliminates the direct food-to-hot metal contact which prevents the moisture in the food from "scalding-off". Moisture retains flavor and temperature in the food. Tests have proven that food held in PanSaver®-lined pans
- averages 20°F/8°C warmer than food held in a pan without PanSaver®.
Increases Food Yield
- The PanSaver® patented Contour-Fit® eliminates folds in the liner that trap food. Moreover, since food doesn't stick to the PanSaver® surface, there is virtually no waste.
- Makes Food Safer
- Food cooked with PanSaver® never touches the pan, eliminating the chance of surface contamination.
- Protects Plumbing/Better for the Environment
- Grease goes into the trash, not down the drain. PanSaver® eliminates clogged drains and is better for the environment.
Types of Equipment Provided By PanSaver To Our Industry:
- Commissary/ Satellite
- Prepared Foods/Retail
- Equipment and Supply Products
- Bar Equipment
- Beverage Dispensing
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Concession Equipment
- Cooking Equipment
- Dispensing Equipment
- Hot Food Merchandising
- Food Preparation
- Food Warming and Holding
- Work Tables and Sinks
- Storage and Transport
- Smallwares and Supplies
- And Much More!
If you need to learn more about any products from PanSaver in one of Main Auctions upcoming auctions, please go to the link below for more specifics.
Click Here To Find Out More About PanSaver -